COG Strategy Agency Sydney provide professional brand strategy solutions. We know strategic brands perform better, last longer and are worth more. Learn how we can integrate strategy into your brand.
Trust The Small Business Brand Strategy Experts.
Brand strategy is critical to business success. Our strategic brand and business thinking is a consultative service, we also provide the tools, processes and know-how for building a brand from the ground up, or revamping an established one.
We know that quality brand strategy requires considered planning to meet our client’s business goals and their broader brand visions.
What Is Brand Strategy?
At COG Strategy, we define brand strategy as a long-term plan for the development of a successful brand in order to achieve specific goals.
In more technical terms, brand strategy attempts to make your business identifiable to your target audience. It should connect your business directly to your consumers needs, emotions and elevate your business above your competition.
What Are The Benefits Of Brand Strategy?
Our branding agency has delivered high level branding strategies for small to medium size businesses through to ASX listed corporations. At COG Strategy, our brand audits are meticulous ensuring we deliver you a uniquely tailored brand strategy.
As a professional and well-established branding agency, we know that clear communication holds the greatest sway over brand strategy success.
Brand strategy can help your business by:
- Building Brand Loyalty & Trust – A successful brand strategy will build brand recognition and customer loyalty. It will aim to grow trust by clearly communicating your brands core message across all communication touch points. In conjunction with this, it will focus on consistency in branding across all print and digital media touch points.
- Defining Your Businesses Purpose – Simply put, a brand strategy will help you to conceive a core brand identity. This identity will include brand vision statement, brand mission statement and core brand values. All of these branding components will have a clear purpose and will be easily understood by your target audiences.
- Differentiating Your Company – When a successful brand strategy is executed, your company will have a concrete unique selling proposition. This is the message you want your target audience to remember and the reason that they will pick your good or service over your competitions. You will empower your company with a purpose and focal point of difference.
- Improving Collaboration & Communication – Brand strategy gets everyone on the same page. This aligns your team, allowing you to better assign roles, allocate resources and communicate more effectively across the board on the company’s direction & purpose.
- Cultivating a Better Company Culture – brand strategy allows you to identity your company values. These values help to internally structure your company and cultivate a happier, healthier work environment for your team.
- Fostering Business Innovation – A brand strategy will provide your company with a detailed picture of who you are and who you aim to be. These guidelines then facilitate innovation by narrowing focus on correct markets and getting your team to think within these markets.
- Ensuring Growth – Your brand can become a vehicle for company growth. When people begin to trust your brand they are more likely to tell their friends via word-of-mouth. This is still the most effective type of marketing and can assist in increasing sales and company growth.
- Allowing You To Charge a Premium – By building a strong brand, you enable your business to charge a premium price for goods and services. Brand loyalty means that your customers will be happy to pay twice, or even triple the price of your competition.
- Helping Increase Your Bottom Line – A strong brand strategy can transform your customers into loyal fans. As a byproduct of brand recognition and brand loyalty, you make gains on your bottom line as your customers repeatedly choose your company over your competition.
- Helps with Recruitment and Retention – An effective brand strategy can help your employees appreciate where they work. It can make them think they are a good brand to work for, things are done according to policies and procedures, they are aligned with the brand’s mission & purpose and so on.
What types of Brand Strategy do we offer?
At COG Strategy all of our brand experts are in-house. We do not offshore any of our branding projects. Our branding team will help you to create a brand strategy that is tailored to your company.
We offer a suite of brand strategy services including:
- Business Branding
- Brand Architecture
- Brand Name
- Brand Analysis
- Brand Development
- Brand Marketing
- Brand Communication Strategy
What are the steps involved in Brand Strategy?
At COG Strategy, we believe that communication is the key to success. We have an easy step-by-step process that ensures the technical aspects of the brief are met.
The steps involved in brand strategy include:
- Brand Strategy Briefing
- Brand Strategy Scope of Works
- Brand Audit & Business Research
- Key Insights – Brand Insights, Business Insights, Customer & Audience Insights, Product & Services Insights
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategy Management
- Client Check-in & Strategy Realignment
COG Strategy’s Approach To Brand Strategy
At COG Branding Agency Sydney, our aim is to deliver clever, innovative and strategic branding. Our clients continue to work with us because of our full service approach, out of the box thinking and professional work ethic.
We are an established Sydney branding agency motivated to provide our clients advanced brand strategy solutions that make a commercial difference in their business performance and to their brand equity.
At COG Strategy our brand specialists listen, learn and develop our clients ideas into advanced and high quality brand strategies. Our team is unified in our methodology. This allows individual brilliance to shine and creative solutions to excel.
COG Strategy is a leading brand Agency based in Sydney. We are strategy and brand experts and help your business achieve success. Call today and brief us on your strategy or brand project (+61 2) 9523 6007
- BRIEF US
Since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, no doubt you’ve been keeping a close eye on how audiences around the world are turning to platforms like YouTube and Zoom etc.
All of the ways people are using online video to fulfil timely needs, whether it’s to cope with social isolation, replicate essential services, indulge their passions, or simply find community – is front and centre for many right now.
Let’s aim for better things in 2021, let’s aim for Business Survival and Sustainability. There’s an opportunity in this rubbish-of-a-year 2020. This year has largely sucked right? For many businesses it’s been torture and for families and individuals it’s been a horror show. Though it won’t be like this forever. (Cue 2021) Don’t squander the […]